About the Organization
With a staff of over 900, TCRHCC is continuously challenged to meet the needs of a growing population, to keep pace with perpetual advances in medical knowledge and technology, and to deal with limited space very close quarters. We are bursting at the seams and looking toward the future with hopes and dreams of all new facilities, in order to always deliver the best healthcare the healthcare you deserve!
Services provided to the community include comprehensive inpatient/outpatient emergency services; dental and ophthalmology services; orthopedics; OB/GYN; oral surgery; eye surgery; and urological procedures. Approximately 49% of the surgeries performed are out patient/ambulatory surgical procedures.
The staff of medical providers includes surgeons, general medical officers, internal medicine, psychiatrists, pediatricians, family practice physicians, obstetricians, ENT specialists, orthopedic surgeons, and urologists. Dental staff includes general dentists, endodontists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, pediatric dentists, dental assistants and hygienists. The nursing staff includes registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, nursing assistants, community health nurses, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, CRNA, and community health medics.
About the Community
LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE:
- Live and work on the beautiful Navajo Reservation, near national parks and forests, canyon country, ski area a day trip away
- The unique community of Tuba City offers a culturally rich environment and a rewarding career in an underserved area
- Easy drive to Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Snowbowl ski area, Las Vegas
- Easy access to hiking, biking, fishing, skiing
- Excellent work/life balance
- Very close, collaborative medical staff
The unique community of Tuba City offers a culturally rich environment. The Native American tribes located and served here are the Navajo, Hopi, and Southern Paiute. This mixture along with Anglo, Hispanic, and African American employees of the hospital and school systems make a pleasantly diverse community.