Job ID: 290019786
Last Updated: 10/31/2022
Internal Medicine - Nampa, ID
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is a physician-led and accountable 500+ provider multispecialty group practice seeking Internal Medicine physicians. Our group seeks internists who are committed to an interdisciplinary team-based approach to care and who provide high-quality primary care in a compassionate manner, healing body, mind and spirit. Candidates should be passionate and knowledgeable, and experience with electronic health records (EHRs) is also advantageous.
Interested candidates can participate in the following:
- Supervision of one or more nurse practitioners
- Provision of house calls
- Collaboration with a clinic-based pharmacist and social worker
- Contractual incentives that reward quality of care and patient outcomes.
- Teaching health care professionals
- Community-based educational sessions for patients and families
- Daily collegial interactions with a dozen other similarly oriented health care professionals.
Location: 12th Ave. Clinic
Status: Full Time, Employed
Schedule: Traditional clinic work week, M-F; no less than 34 hours of scheduled patient contact time.
Call: Phone Only (1:4)
Salary and Benefits:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree
- Successful completion of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency program
- Board certified, or obtain board-certification within 3 years of employment
- Obtain Idaho medical licensure to practice medicine in all its phases
- Valid controlled substance registration with Idaho Boards of Pharmacy & DEA
Boise, Idaho's Capital City anchors a vibrant and growing mid-sized metropolitan area of 730,000 people. An outdoor enthusiasts paradise with a flourishing arts and entertainment scene, the region offers a reasonable cost of living, low crime rate, excellent cultural programs, neighborhood parks and nearby forests and rivers. Idaho's culture of physician independence also makes it one of the best places in America to be a practicing physician. The Boise Metro Area is consistently listed as one of the best places in the country to live, work and play! For more information on Boise, ID please visit www.cityofboise.org.
Saint Alphonsus Health System is a growing 4-hospital, 714-bed, 74-clinic integrated healthcare system serving southwestern Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. Saint Alphonsus Health System is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic not-for-profit health systems in the nation. To learn more about Saint Alphonsus, please visit www.saintalphonsus.org.
View Full Employer Profile