Job ID: 290007017
Last Updated: 10/5/2021
Penn State Health Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Opportunity
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
The Division of Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center seeks a MIGS surgeon for a full-time academic position.
What we're offering:
- Full-time academic position with balance of high-volume surgery, teaching and research
- Unique opportunity to practice in a true MIGS consultative position without general gynecology or
- Excellent clinical support with ready access to efficient, high-volume OR time and robotic time with
dedicated robotics staff
- Opportunity to be an integral part of trainee education in a MIGS division with an AAGL fellowship and
What we're seeking:
- M.D., D.O., or equivalent degree
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics & Gynecology with fellowship training in Minimally Invasive
Gynecologic Surgery or equivalent
- Surgeon with a collaborative approach to clinical care and education
- Ability to acquire a license to practice medicine in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificate
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and offers excellent public schools with many
ranking in the top 100 in the states.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive
to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
View Full Employer Profile