Job ID: 289906101
Last Updated: 9/22/2020
Daytime Hospitalist Job in Maryland
JOB-2636623: A hospitalist opportunity is available in Maryland. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is 7 on, 7 off from 7 am to 7 pm. The ICU is closed, and no procedures are required. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other hospitalist physicians. Teaching is available. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible within 3 years of completing their training. This position will require a current MD license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a suburb of a great American city, Baltimore. You will enjoy the city harbor area with shops and eateries, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2636623.
- Group is employed by the hospital
- 7 on and 7 block of all day shifts
- Closed ICU with intensivist coverage
- 7 am to 7 pm
- Teaching center for residents and fellows
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Baltimore metro with easy access to DC
- Malpractice with tail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile