Job ID: 289902834
Last Updated: 5/6/2022
Join the Interventional Cardiology team with Tanner Heart and Vascular Specialist
Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton
Tanner Health System is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist for full-time, employed position in Carrollton, GA. Tanner is a 5-hospital not-for-profit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across western Georgia and east Alabama. Our physicians and staff are provided with the latest technology to offer the most advanced treatment options for the health and well-being of our patients.
The Interventional Cardiologist will join Tanner Medical Group, a multi-specialty group of 30 plus practices encompassing approximately 150 employed physicians, serving Carrollton and the surrounding communities. Tanner Heart and Vascular Specialist is comprised of 2 Interventional, 1 EP, 4 Non-Invasive, and 4 Nurse Practitioners. Tanner is in the process of starting a new Open Heart program in 2021.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
-MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent
-Interventional Cardiology Fellowship training
-BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology
-Eligibility for Georgia medical licensure
The city of Carrollton, GA is located 45 minutes west of Atlanta, GA and 2 hours east of Birmingham, AL. The community has a population of approximately 35,000 with a medical service population of over 350,000. This vibrant and growing area has a planned growth strategy while maintaining a real sense of local hospitality.
- Home of the University of West Georgia approximately 15,000 students
- Public schools awarded Georgia Schools of Excellence
- Private schools available
- Home of the University of West Georgia
- Numerous large employers in the area with growing economy
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Resort Community
- 45 minutes to Hartsfield International Airport
- Exceptional recreational opportunities available including the Carrollton GreenBelt (an 18- mile shared use path)
- Enjoy easy access to the Atlanta United, Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, Six Flags over Georgia, Stone Mountain and The Atlanta Aquarium
For more information on this opportunity, contact:
Senior Physician Recruiter
View Full Employer Profile