Job ID: 289811118
Last Updated: 1/20/2020
Temporary Position in Illinois for Radiologist
Please inquire for details.
JOB-2608853: An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see five cases per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have MQSA certification. You will need to have an active IL state license for this position.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: Five cases per day
- Other Certification: MQSA certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile