Job ID: 289791165
Last Updated: 10/25/2019
Nocturnist Needed in Central New Jersey
Please inquire for details.
A new nocturnist physician opportunity is now available in New Jersey due to growth. They are hiring a board certified or board eligible IM or FP. You will work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule seeing an average of 5 to 10 admissions per shift. You will work in a state-of-the-art facility with an open ICU, but there are no procedures required.
This position offers an hourly compensation of $120 per hour. You will also receive malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, CME, and a 401k retirement plan.
Red Bank embodies the best of all worlds with fine arts and galleries, world class shopping, gourmet and casual dining, premier real estate properties both residential and commercial, theatres and performing arts, diverse cultures, and magnificent natural resources. You will also be close to the Jersey Shore and commutable into Manhattan.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2606802.
- $120 per hour plus benefits
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- No procedures required
- See 5 to 10 admissions per shift
- State-of-the-art facility
- Great suburban area near Jersey Shore
- Just under an hour to Newark Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile