Job ID: 289617550
Last Updated: 4/21/2022
Exciting Neuro-Ophthalmology opportunity in Milwaukee
Aurora St Luke's Medical Center
Due to provider retirement, Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a dynamic Neuro-Ophthalmologist to join our extraordinary interdisciplinary team!
* The Aurora Neuroscience Innovation Institute (ANII) is located within a brand new, state-of-the-art clinic at St. Luke's Medical Center to accommodate the interdisciplinary visit model, a model that has modernized and revolutionized the way patient care is delivered
* The team consists of nationally recognized leaders in head and neck surgery as well as a full-time exclusively dedicated Neuroradiologist, all of whom practice in a combined integrated fashion sharing the same clinic and office space
* The Neuro-Ophthalmologist will have two new lanes in the clinic and dedicated technicians to support their practice, in addition to 24/7 neurosurgical and neuroradiology coverage
* This is a turn-key, established program where you will treat the full spectrum of oculoplastic and neuroophthalmic disorders
* Skull base ophthalmology surgery interest is welcome but is not required.
Learn about ANNI by viewing this site: https://www.aurorahealthcare.org/services/neuroscience
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything youd expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nations top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and user-friendly international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Healths combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
View Full Employer Profile