Job ID: 289334456
Last Updated: 6/12/2018
Physician - Neurology
Harbin Clinic Multispeciatly Clinic
In-House Physician Recruiter
Seeking BC/BE Neurologist to join thriving established group with four board certified Neurologists
- Benefit from the in-office EEG, ambulatory EEG, 2 EMG/NCS machines, EMG chemodenervation equipment and access to intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring
- Equipped for managing VNS patients and inpatient Video-EEG monitoring available at local hospital.
- Access to strong radiological facilities within clinic and hospitals with Neuroradiologists available to read studies. Opportunity to read your own CT/MRI studies.
- Large primary care referral base, sub-specialty interests are welcome
- Shared inpatient call at 2 hospitals minutes from the clinic, 1:5, consulting only. Hospitalist teams admit; Shared use of 2 office-based nurse practitioners
- Opportunity for teaching medical students and Family/Internal Medicine residents
- Practice in a collaborative atmosphere with 4 neurosurgeons in office and 5 physiatrist/pain management physicians
- Strong public and private schools; three colleges and universities
- Active arts community and thriving downtown business district with shopping and restaurants
- Nationally-ranked golf courses, hiking cycling trails, area museums and the Rome Braves - the Atlanta Braves
- Class-A minor league affiliate team
- Located within 1.5 hours of Atlanta s international airport
Please click Apply to submit your CV to:
Ali Freeman - email@example.com
Join the largest physician-owned multi-specialty group in Georgia. For over 65 years, Harbin Clinic has been physician-led and patient focused. We bring together one of the most successful physician-owned clinics in the country with a city named one of Americas Best Places by Forbes - Rome, Georgia. Harbin doctors experience the autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting. Harbin provides an environment rich in collaboration with over 150 physicians and 80 mid-levels providing integrated care across more than 40 different medical specialties and services. Harbin offers a two-year partnership track and experiences a high physician-retention rate. We have leading-edge technology that allows us to offer innovative procedures along with collaborative and cooperative relationships with all local hospitals. Harbin has state-of-the-art facilities including a comprehensive cancer center and heart center. We have excellent support for peri-operative surgical care with a full complement of Harbin Clinic specialists, advanced OR suites, full GI support and ERCP, EUS, interventional radiology full cardiac support, critical care/intensivists integrated EHR and community PACS system and multidisciplinary conferences. Our physicians have the opportunity to participate in clinical research and academic affiliation with Georgia Regents University which opened a local campus in 2013. Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including health and life insurance, long-term disability insurance, 4 weeks paid vacation. Relocation expenses covered, CME allowance and group malpractice coverage.
View Full Employer Profile