Job ID: 290117870
Last Updated: 12/4/2022
Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician - Houston, TX
Core Primary Care
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking for an Outpatient Internal Medicine physician to join our primary care practice in Houston, Texas.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a well-established, walk-in, primary care clinic and work alongside a board certified internal medicine physician and a tenured support staff
- Our providers provide the full scope of walk-in primary care services to adult and geriatric patients, including minor surgical procedures such as I&Ds, toenail removal, and suturing
- Provider will serve as clinical lead at location
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Full-time schedule with no call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Houston, TX:
- Houston is the most populous city in the state of Texas, with a large international community and a thriving economy, rich with opportunity across all sectors.
- Much of daily life happens outdoors, thanks to mild, year-round temperatures which allows for time to explore the eclectic, culture-filled neighborhoods, restaurants, and attractions.
- The city is home to the Texas Medical Centerthe world's largest concentration of academic and research health institutions, including MD Anderson Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine, and UT Health Science Center.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
View Full Employer Profile