Job ID: 290116989
Last Updated: 11/18/2022
Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center Women's Health
Penn State Health Community Medical Group
Penn State Health Community Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Obstetrics & Gynecology physician to join an existing medical practice in Cumberland County, PA.
What were offering:
- Opportunity to join a busy, growing group of providers with a strong referral base.
- Shared call with post call day off
- NP, PA, CNM support
- Enjoy a well-balanced combination of outpatient consultation, prenatal and preventative care, operating
room exposure and labor and delivery coverage.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 2-year salary guarantee plus production bonus with transition to an equitable RVU model
- Sign-on and retention bonus incentives
- Generous benefits including relocation assistance, PSLF, and malpractice insurance
- CME allowance and time
- Vacation time, Paid Parental and Medical Leave
What were seeking:
- MD, DO or equivalent
- BC/BE OBGYN
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
- Excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state.
- Central PA offers vibrant urban areas surrounded by small town rural/suburban communities which
affords exceptional cultural opportunities including the Harrisburg Symphony, museums, farmers markets and fine dining.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, we have ample opportunities for hiking, biking, boating/rowing, skiing, and
- Located within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
View Full Employer Profile