Job ID: 290114521
Last Updated: 12/4/2022
Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician
Victoria Family Practice Clinic, LLC
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our primary care practice in Statesboro, Georgia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a well-established practice and work alongside a reputable, board-certified family medicine physician and a tenured support staff
- Our providers offer the full scope of primary care services to patients of all ages
- Offering both scheduled appointments and walk in care, with full resources for testing services to be performed on-site
- Full-time schedule, very light office call shared between providers
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including options partnership track
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Statesboro, GA:
- Statesboro is in southeast Georgia, conveniently located approximately 50 miles west of Savannah and an international airport.
- The community was previously ranked within the top three of the national Americas Best Communities competition.
- Statesboro is a unique city with an eclectic downtown and a variety of attractions for the whole family.
- Home to institutions of higher education such as Georgia Southern University, Statesboro is based on traditions that celebrate the southern lifestyle while embracing a new age energy derived from the local university and colleges.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: 517.234.0596
View Full Employer Profile