Job ID: 290114290
Last Updated: 12/4/2022
Central Virginia Family Physicians
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking for a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our private practice in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established multi-specialty practice and work alongside 35 board certified physicians, 18 advanced practitioners, and a tenured support staff
- Our practice offers the full scope of primary care, urgent care, sports medicine, and endocrine services to patients of all ages
- We have been caring for patients for over 20 years and have developed a well-established referral base from our 13 locations throughout the Lynchburg area
- Our providers have access to our on-site laboratory, x-ray, echocardiogram, ultrasound, and telemedicine services seamlessly integrated into our EMR
- Full time schedule
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including the option for partnership
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Lynchburg, VA:
- Bordered by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, Lynchburg is centrally located within driving distance of Charlottesville, Richmond, and Washington, D.C.
- Residents also take advantage of the Amtrak railway system that connects Lynchburg to the entire Mid Atlantic and Northeast regions.
- Prosperous community that boasts a vibrant economy, nationally-ranked public school system, and a low cost of living.
- Lynchburg has been ranked as one of the top 10 healthiest and happiest U.S. cities by Gallup and Healthways surveys.
- Home to five reputable academic institutions, including Randolph College and Liberty University.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: 517.234.0596
View Full Employer Profile