Job ID: 290113936
Last Updated: 12/4/2022
Family Medicine Physician
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our primary care practice in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established primary care practice and work alongside 2 board certified family medicine physicians, 3 physician assistants and a tenured support staff
- Our practice offers the full scope of primary care services to patients of all ages, including well woman visits, mental health management, and same-day sick visits
- Our providers have access to services such as an on-site lab and phlebotomist, EKGs, holter monitors, and spirometry
- Full-time schedule
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Virginia Beach, VA:
- Virginia Beach is a suburban community in the Hampton Roads/Tidewater region, adjacent to the Newport NewsNorfolkVirginia Beach coastline, and home to over two million residents, a thriving economy, an international airport, and some of the best schools in the state of Virginia.
- The vibrant coastal city of Virginia Beach is home to a flourishing local culinary scene, rich history, a variety of arts and entertainment and family-friendly attractions that keeps our locals and visitors entertained year-round.
- Residents are conveniently located within driving distance to major cities including Charlottesville, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and Williamsburg.
- Situated near Norfolk Naval Base, this coastal city offers 22 miles of waterway for fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and water sports.
- Multiple colleges and universities are located nearby, including Christopher Newport University, College of William & Mary, Eastern Virginia Medical School, and Old Dominion University.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: 517.234.0596
View Full Employer Profile