Job ID: 290085709
Last Updated: 4/21/2022
Recruiting for orthopedic surgeon trained in total joints/adult reconstruction - West Allis, WI
Aurora Medical Center - West Allis
Sr. Physician Recruiter
Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic orthopedic surgeon trained in total joints/adult reconstruction to move into the practice of a retiring surgeon at the Aurora Medical Center in West Allis, Wisconsin. You will join a multi-specialty practice in one of the largest and most respected healthcare systems in the nation.
Training and/or experience required:
* Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
* Fellowship training in adult reconstruction/total joints
* Patient centered with excellent communication skills
* Collaborative team player
* Join our orthopedic team at the 350-bed Aurora Medical Center in West Allis, just 15 minutes from the heart of Milwaukee
* As the only total joints specialist you will move right into the practice of a busy retiring surgeon with 4 fellowship trained partners
* Will do the full spectrum of total joints, including joint replacement, hips, knees, some arthroscopy, knee and hip scopes, etc. Training or experience in anterior hip replacement would be a welcome addition
* Options for ambulatory surgery and outreach clinics
* Busy group, high energy, excellent outcomes and patient satisfaction
* Call 1:5
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
* Integrated nationally recognized organization
* A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
* State-of-the-art technology
* Competitive compensation
* Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K , and paid medical liability insurance
* Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Wisconsins largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything youd expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nations top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and user-friendly international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, its important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.
View Full Employer Profile