Job ID: 290078616
Last Updated: 11/18/2021
Hospitalist Opportunity in Belton, Missouri - J-039383
Belton Regional Medical Center
Belton Regional Medical Center is seeking an internal medicine hospitalist to join a growing private practice providing inpatient services in Belton, Missouri.
- Ideal candidate will collaborate with the hospitalist group to provide inpatient coverage including facilitating admissions, consults, discharges, etc.
- Advanced practice providers available to support the physician as part of the overall care team and rounding efforts
- Flexible shift schedule for full-time applicants with the option to work 12 days on, 9 days off or 7 days on, 7 days off
- Typical daily schedule is 7 am until 4 pm with the option to flex hours based on inpatient census and personal schedule
- Must be board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or internal medicine/pediatrics
- New graduates will be considered, particularly if they have strong inpatient experience or training
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Sign-on bonus
- Partnership option, once eligible
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and HSA provided
About Belton Regional Medical Center:
- Located conveniently at Highways 71 and 58 in Belton, MO, Belton Regional Medical Center is a 70+ bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services with a team of 260+ physicians and 300+ staff.
- The medical center takes its signature brand of health and wellness beyond the hospitals campus. Partnerships with local and national organizations put the hospital at the forefront of popular community activities. All part of an effort to educate our community about optimal health and wellnessand to be there for them and their families in their greatest hour of need.
- Belton Regional Medical Center boasts many accomplishments; most notably, awarded an A grade from Leapfrog Group and the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiastKC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
View Full Employer Profile