Job ID: 290035909
Last Updated: 8/3/2021
Employed Pediatric Neurosurgery Opportunity with Children's Hospital of Michigan
Children s Hospital of Michigan
Physician Sourcing Specialist
DMC Children s Hospital of Michigan is actively seeking a Pediatric Neurosurgeon for a full-time attending position with our robust program in Detroit, MI.
About the Opportunity:
The Neurosurgery program at the Children s Hospital of Michigan is ranked among America s best and have consistently ranked in the top 50 programs by the U.S. News World report for the last decade. The division treats the most children needing inpatient neurosurgical care in the State of Michigan.
- Full-time, employed opportunity Available Immediately!
- Work week consists of one day of clinic with the remaining four days split between OR, research, covering the floor, and administrative time
- All physicians attend a weekly conference with radiology to review cases
- Call is divided equally among the division members (7:00AM-7:00PM for weekdays and 7:00AM Friday to 7:00AM Monday for weekends)
- Experienced NPPs cover the hospital 24/7
- Academics responsibilities include teaching residents and clinical research
The Division s practice is currently comprised of 4 physician faculty members and a specialized trained team of physician assistants, pediatric nurse practitioners, and registered nurses that play an important role in providing exceptional, family-centered care. The position also works closely with the other pediatric specialists and referring physicians.
About Children s Hospital of Michigan
Since 1886, the Children s Hospital of Michigan has been dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care to children and adolescents in a caring, efficient, and family-centered environment. A proud member of the Detroit Medical Center (DMC), CHM is the first and most experienced pediatric specialty hospital in the state and is internationally recognized for the more than 40 pediatric medical and surgical specialties that it offers.
Children s Hospital of Michigan has 228 licensed beds and is staffed by nearly 2,200 employees. The combination of outstanding, high quality clinical care, teaching, and research has earned CHM to be ranked amongst the best in the country in several specialties, including Neurology Neurosurgery, according the U.S. News World Report.
- MD or DO degree required
- Must be board certified (or board eligible) in Adult and Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Teaching experience preferred
- Michigan licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Michigan
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
View Full Employer Profile