Job ID: 290035903
Last Updated: 8/3/2021
Excellent Hematology-Oncology Opportunity with Stellar Private Practice in California's Beautiful Central Coast
Twin Cities Community Hospital
Physician Sourcing Specialist
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Hematologist-Oncologist to join a thriving private practice located in Pismo Beach and Templeton, California (Northern San Luis Obispo County). A combination of the practice s expansion plans, and a large community need has opened a full-time opportunity for an additional physician.
You will join two other experienced Oncologists in their highly respected, physician-owned practice. The practice currently has an office in Pismo Beach and will soon have a second location in Templeton.
- Full-time opportunity with physician-owned private practice Available Immediately
- Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-4:00PM with the potential to have a half day on Fridays
- Mostly outpatient (95%); minimal inpatient responsibilities
- Call is 1:3; hospital call is mostly phone as there is a hospitalist system in place
- Excellent work/life balance
- Partnership track available
A candidate with an interest in research is highly preferred as the practice is a satellite NCI location and is one of only three private practices that take part in the NCORP research program. The group also has an established non-profit that is dedicated to supporting cancer research as well as providing and expanding cancer services throughout San Luis Obispo County.
Come live and practice in the picturesque California Central Coast!
The ideal candidate is a compassionate physician that values patient relationships, quality care, and has an interest in joining a collegial team where everyone is treated equally.
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC in Hematology and Oncology
- California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California
- An interest in research is strongly preferred
- Candidates of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, the practice is unable to sponsor J1 waivers and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
View Full Employer Profile