Job ID: 290035897
Last Updated: 8/3/2021
Employed Primary Care Physician Opportunities with Established Group near Boston, MA
MetroWest Medical Center
Physician Sourcing Specialist
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking talented physicians to join our teams in Framingham, MA and Worcester, MA. We provide extensive practice support so our physicians can focus on superior patient care. Many of our current physician appreciate the efficiencies we have in place to allow their professional life to grow and their personal life to balance.
- Full-time, employed opportunities Available Immediately!
- Outpatient only, no inpatient required as we have hospitalists in both markets
- Robust internal training for all support staff so that our physicians can focus on patient care
- We ensure our MDs have the appropriate level of resources, space, equipment, and support to run their practice efficiently
- Work life balance: We partner directly with our MDs to ensure that can be achieved
- Very competitive salary and benefits options
- Dedicated marketing and development teams to create personalized plans to showcase our physicians
- Highly experienced operation teams partner with our physicians to collaborate on practice culture and operational excellence
- A strong team of experience practice managers to assure a smooth day-to-day running of our practice operation and assuring optimal patient flow and satisfaction
- A high quality EMR platform to streamline specialist to PCP communication and allow for efficiencies throughout our offices
- Innovative technologies: Online scheduling, professional data mining, and televised patient education to promote patient satisfaction and well-being
- Dedicated healthcare professionals support our practices, sharing in responsibility to enhance patient care and practice needs
- MD or DO
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Massachusetts licensed or eligibility to obtain licensure in the State of Massachusetts
Please note: Unfortunately, our market is unable to sponsor J1 waivers at this time and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
View Full Employer Profile