Job ID: 290035886
Last Updated: 8/3/2021
Employed Hematology-Oncology Opportunity in Boston Suburb of Framingham, MA
MetroWest Medical Center
Physician Sourcing Specialist
Tenet Healthcare along with MetroWest Physician Services are actively seeking a BE/BC Hematologist-Oncologist to join our established team in Framingham, MA. Our distinguished network of providers are committed to providing our patients with outstanding care and service during every encounter. Our modern facilities are equipped with advanced diagnostics and treatment technologies.
- Full-time, employed opportunity Available June 1st
- Outpatient and inpatient rounding/call required
- Monday-Friday, regular business hours for clinic, plus call nights and weekends
- Office is located in Framingham, MA within MetroWest Medical Center s Cancer Care Center
- Radiation Oncology, Infusion Center, and Lab are all available within the building for maximum efficiency and patient centered care
Some of the things we provide:
One of our missions at MetroWest Physician Services is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That is why we provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Management of all the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- A competitive financial package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- In-house billing, coding, collections, marketing support, and other crucial services to help develop and maintain your practice
Our large established network of physicians offer a built-in referral base and the opportunity to ramp-up a new practice fairly quickly. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our residents throughout Framingham, MA and the surrounding communities.
- MD required
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine with specialty training and certification in Hematology and Oncology
- Eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Massachusetts
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged and welcome to apply
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
View Full Employer Profile