Job ID: 290035881
Last Updated: 8/3/2021
Employed Outpatient Primary Care Opportunities in Beautiful South Carolina Communities
East Cooper Regional Medical Center
Physician Sourcing Specialist
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking additional Primary Care Physicians to join our employed practices in three of our South Carolina markets. This is an excellent opportunity to not only join one of the largest healthcare systems, but to live and work in some of the most top-rated communities in the state.
Our areas that we are actively recruiting for includes:
- Mount Pleasant, SC (just outside of Charleston)
- Hilton Head, SC (Lady s Island and Bluffton)
- Fort Mill, SC (next to Rock Hill, SC and just approximately 25-30 minutes from Charlotte)
- Full-time, employed opportunities Available Immediately
- Practice the full gamut of Primary Care in an established practice
- Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Outpatient only
- Anticipated short ramp up period due to a large community need
Tenet Physician Resources (TPR) Some of Our Benefits
At Tenet Healthcare, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That s why we developed Tenet Physician Resources (TPR) to provide you with everything you need to be successful and provide quality care to each and every patient.
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life, disability, 401K with match, etc.)
- Malpractice insurance
- Physician time off (vacation + CME)
- In-house billing, coding, and collections
- Website development, marketing support, and other crucial services for the practice are handled for you
- Top executive and administrative support, IT, HR, and legal
- MD or DO degree required
- Must be BE/BC with the American Board of Family Medicine or American Board of Internal Medicine
- South Carolina licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of South Carolina
- Motivated physicians of all experience levels are encouraged and welcome to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, these employers are unable to sponsor J1 visa waivers and do not qualify as an H1-B cap-exempt employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
View Full Employer Profile