Job ID: 290009477
Last Updated: 10/22/2021
Cardiologist - Permanent Opportunity in Northern California
Please inquire for details.
JOB-2674352: We need a permanent cardiologist to join a hospital in northern coastal California. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm with some call required, and you'll see around 18 - 20 patients per day. Board certification or eligibility is needed in order to be considered. ACLS and BLS is also required.
This opportunity begins right away, and we will help you get credentialed. Ready to start an exhilarating experience in healthcare? Pick up the phone and call us today.
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm with some call
- BC/BE required
- ACLS and BLS certification required
- 18 - 20 patients per day
- Permanent role
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO
View Full Employer Profile