Job ID: 290006690
Last Updated: 4/21/2022
Explore a great otolaryngology opportunity on the shores of a Great Lake! - Sheboygan, WI
Aurora Health Center in Sheboygan
Sr. Physician Recruiter
Move right into a busy otolaryngology practice at our clinic in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Our supportive, patient focused and physician led organization will offer everything you need to do what you do best - care for your patients. And this wonderful Midwest community offers a fantastic place to live and work right along the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan!
Education, training and experience required:
* Completion of an accredited otolaryngology residency program
* Skills in general otolaryngology and related procedures for both adults and children
* Interest in basic head/neck as well as thyroid surgery
* Patient focused with excellent communication skills
* Collaborative team player
* With an experienced partner, you will move into the practice of a retiring physician and become part of a nationally known not-for-profit organization
* You will enjoy a broad spectrum of cases and patients of all ages; procedures will include general, sinus surgery, and the opportunity to do significant head and neck work including thyroid/parathyroid if desired
* Within this multi-specialty clinic you will find a full spectrum of medical and surgical specialists and enjoy an integrated, collegial and collaborative environment
* Experienced sub-specialists within the otolaryngology service line are available to support your practice and include head and neck surgeons, neurotology, rhinology and laryngology specialists
* Audiology is on site, along with an experienced dedicated staff
* With over 75 physicians at the clinic you will enjoy a solid referral base from within the clinic and the community
* New hospital opening Summer 2022
* Only 45 minutes to Milwaukee, 2.5 hours to Chicago
What Advocate Aurora offers:
* An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
* A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
* State-of-the-art technology
* Excellent starting guarantee of $555,526 plus production
* Generous sign-on bonus of $50,000
* Competitive compensation
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
* Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Sheboygan, WI
The spirit on the lake
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the states only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a familycentered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
Visit Sheboygan County
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 team members includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, its important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.
View Full Employer Profile