Job ID: 289989202
Last Updated: 8/3/2021
Internal Medicine Physician
Vohra Post-Acute Physicians
Internal Medicine Physicians Needed for Full- and Part-Time Careers with Fast Growing Post-Acute Care Practice
Get Your Life Back No Nights, No Call, No Weekends!
Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care physician group in the U.S., and work with the highest quality providers in wound care.
Vohra has helped countless internal medicine physicians easily transition to the wound care specialty. Internal medicine physicians who become Vohra wound care specialists love the narrow scope of practice, dramatic reduction in administrative work, and more time with patients delivering better outcomes.
Why Vohra Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty physician group, run by physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care at nearly 3,000 long term care facilities across 28 states.
- We are an innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care, and offer a national certification program that has trained thousands of medical professionals.
- We provide tailored training and a one-year fellowship in the growing specialty of wound management.
- Our physicians receive competitive compensation and benefits, with full-time physicians earning an average of $300,000 annually..
- Each enjoys autonomy, a better work-life balance, no on-call, and clinical satisfaction while delivering strong patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on treating, not billing.
What We Look For
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in your field, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra may be the right physician practice for you.
We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for helping wound care patients. We have three specific requirements:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in
- Active clinical medicine in the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 days a week within our working days of Monday through Friday
What Our Physicians Say
- I have been with the company for 12 years, and I m thankful every day that I made the change. Dr. Steve Tran, a trained internal medicine physician who transitioned to Vohra.
- Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a work-life balance while still being able to care for patients. - Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to Vohra.
- The Vohra Model appreciates that most physicians are looking for some degree of professional autonomy and the organization allows you to take ownership of your practice. - Dr. Alan Powers, a surgical resident before transitioning to Vohra.
View Full Employer Profile