Job ID: 289929053
Last Updated: 11/15/2022
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Penn State Health is actively seeking BC/BE Anesthesiologists to join the team.
What we offer:
- Outstanding academic program with a national reputation
- Highly collaborative culture
- Team-oriented approach to patient care
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
What were seeking:
- Medical degree MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE in Anesthesia
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties of Pennsylvania
- It employs more than 17,500 people including more than 3,000 physicians and direct care providers. Penn State Health has 126 practices in 94 unique outpatient locations.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
View Full Employer Profile