Job ID: 289921417
Last Updated: 10/5/2021
Penn State Health Pediatric Physiatry Opportunity
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center / Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Penn State Health is currently seeking a Pediatric Physiatrist to join our growing team in Hershey, PA.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient pediatric rehabilitation care in our 10 bed specialized pediatric unit
within the Penn State Hershey Rehabilitation Hospital
- Perform consults at Penn State Health Children's Hospital.
- Coverage of concussion clinic, neuromuscular disease clinic, spina bifida clinic as well as other OP clinics
- Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital offers flexible schedules, manageable call and a team-oriented
approach to patient care.
- Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package await you!
- M.D., D.O., or M.D./PhD or equivalent degree
- BC/BE in PM&R and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Candidates should be proficient with spasticity management.
- Successful applicants for this position will be expected to contribute to the mission areas of patient care,
education and research.
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the
- The area offers excellent schools with Derry Township, Lower Dauphin and Palmyra school districts in the
top 100 in the state.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive
to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties
in central Pennsylvania. It employs more than 16,500 people systemwide.
- The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Childrens Hospital,
and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center in
Camp Hill, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa.; and more than 2,300
physicians and direct care providers at more than 125 medical office locations. Additionally, the system
jointly operates various health care providers, including Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital,
Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center, Hershey Endoscopy Center, Horizon Home Healthcare and
Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute.
- Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of
Medicine, the Universitys medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College
of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than$100 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students
and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
For more information, please contact:
Lori Grafton, MD
Interim Chair, Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
c/o Nabat Henderson, Physician Recruiter
Tel: (717) 531-0003 x320388
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
View Full Employer Profile