Job ID: 289906166
Last Updated: 9/22/2020
Hospitalist Needed in Maryland Baltimore Suburbs
JOB-2636067: A hospital in Maryland is hiring an additional IM hospitalist due to growth. They are offering a flexible block schedule with 11-hour shifts and a manageable patient volume of 13 to 15 per day on average. Each hospitalist works 16 shifts per month including 2 weekends to be considered full time. You will enjoy working in a collegial atmosphere with 20 hospitalists on the team, and 5 to 6 rounding on a given day. There will be no ICU or procedures required.
This hospital-employed position comes with a strong base salary plus quality and RVUs. You will also be offered medical benefits, life/disability insurance, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance, vacation, 40 hours of CME with a stipend of $ 3,000 annually and $1,500 for dues/memberships.
Live in a beautiful area close to shopping, restaurants, great schools, culture, and nightlife. The Baltimore and Washington DC metro areas have something for everyone.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For further details about this opportunity, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2636067.
- No procedures or ICU
- 11-hour shifts instead of 12 hour shifts
- Low patient census of 13-16 per day
- Flexible schedule with day shifts
- Board certified in internal medicine preferred
- Looking for someone to start Nov 1, 2020
- 40 hours of CME with stipend
- Baltimore suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile