Job ID: 289905687
Last Updated: 10/22/2021
General Urologist Needed in New Mexico
JOB-2642025: A hospital in New Mexico needs a general urologist to take over an existing patient panel. This is a solo urology physician practice with other specialties on staff. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. H-1B and J-1 visas can be sponsored. If you do not have an active NM medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary plus bonus. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2642025.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Loan repayment available
- Hospital-employed role
- Practice out of 1 hospital
- General urology position
- Take over existing patient panel
- Service area covers a population of 100K
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile