Job ID: 289905649
Last Updated: 10/22/2021
ER Psychiatrist Needed in Manhattan, NY
JOB-2642576: A hospital in New York is currently seeking full-time, part-time, and per diem psychiatrists for the emergency psychiatry services. There will be no call responsibilities. The incoming physician will provide direct care to patients experiencing mental health crises, collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, and consult to the main emergency department. They welcome candidates that have 2 years of clinical experience.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary (or per diem) with a sign-on bonus. You may be offered full comprehensive benefits, PTO, and 1 week of CME with a stipend.
You will enjoy working in Manhattan. It has big-name attractions, such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the High Line, and One World Observatory. There are world-class museums, restaurants and concert halls. Manhattan also contains charming neighborhoods and hidden green spaces, trendy boutiques and classic bars.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2642576.
- Option for full time, part time, or per diem
- Emergency psychiatry services
- No call responsibilities
- No non-compete clause
- Must have 2 years of clinical experience
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
- Consult to the main emergency department
- Board certification within 2 years of training
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile