Job ID: 289905648
Last Updated: 10/22/2021
Primary Care Physician Opening in the Central Area of Florida
JOB-2642586: CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida clinic with their search for a family practice or internal medicine physician. The group needs another physician due to community and patient population growth. The schedule will be Monday from 8 am to 6 pm, Tuesday from 8 am to 7 pm, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 8 am to 1 pm. The incoming physician will see an average of 20 patients per day in a full service office that is staffed with expert physicians. They prefer candidates that are fluent in Spanish, but this not required. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates, and residents and fellows are also encouraged to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus a productivity bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a 403b with employer match, and FTCA malpractice coverage. This is also an NHSC repayment site for your student loans.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family practice jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Maghan Wilbur directly at 203.663.9355 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2642586.
- FQHC outpatient clinic
- 4.5-day workweek with 1 evening shift per week
- See an average of 20 patients per day
- Full service outpatient office
- Residents and fellows are welcomed
- Spanish preferred, not required
- Salary plus productivity
- NHSC repayment site
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile