Job ID: 289905588
Last Updated: 10/22/2021
Consult Liaison Psychiatrist Job in Tallahassee, Florida
JOB-2643664: A leading healthcare facilities in the cutting edge city of Tallahassee, Florida is seeking an consult liaison psychiatrist for this hospital-based position. The consultation and liaison team provides consultation to patients with psychiatric symptoms on the medical, pediatric and surgical floor, and the ER. They are available on a 24-hour basis to conduct psychiatric evaluations and to offer treatment recommendations. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday with weekend rounding. You need to be board certified or board eligible, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
They are offering a competitive salary plus RVU bonus. You will receive life insurance/disability, full comprehensive benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME and $5,000 stipend, a 401k retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Called 'Silicon Valley South' for the proliferation of tech companies, Tallahassee's tree-lined streets and dignified architecture give the city a welcoming southern feel. The city has a lower cost of living than the national average, access to the beach, and multiple universities.
CompHealth works with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find great jobs in great locations. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2643664.
- Adult inpatient consult liaison psychiatrist
- Hospital-employed position
- Monday through Friday schedule, weekend rounding
- Academic affiliation
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will also consider 2021 candidates
- 4 weeks of PTO and 1 week for CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile