Job ID: 289905585
Last Updated: 10/22/2021
Outpatient IM Medical Director Needed in a University Town in Idaho
JOB-2643683: An established medical center in Idaho is planning to hire a medical director. They are looking for someone to come and standardize practices and best procedures, be part of their continued growth, and stabilize employment. You will work 3 days clinically at a clinic right across the street from the hospital and 1 day a week administratively. The call is light if any, and will be phone-only.
You will receive a competitive compensation package with a productivity bonus, medical benefits, and vacation time You will also be provided relocation assistance, $50K for student loan repayment a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage They are also offering a medical director or supervisory stipend.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what is important to you. We can connect you with IM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2643683.
- Outstanding earnings potential in area $250K
- $50K for loan repayment
- Work 3 clinical days and 1 administrative day
- Be busy from the start
- Light call if any, and by phone-only
- Major university in the community
- Strong hospital and physician support
- Board certification required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile