Job ID: 289905473
Last Updated: 10/22/2021
Lucrative Opportunity for Gastroenterologist in Montana
JOB-2645161: A hospital in Montana needs an additional gastroenterologist. The facility has a growing patient census, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is 2.5 days in the clinic and 2.5 days in the endo suite. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible and proficient in ERCP. If you do not currently hold a license in MT, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application.
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance. You will also be provided with CME time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, and malpractice coverage.
Halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier national parks, under the shadows of Mt. Helena and Mt. Ascension, lies Montana's picturesque capital city. Helena's gold rush gulches have been transformed into a scenic downtown area, with lively parks and a walking mall dotted with interesting shops.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2645161.
- Hiring due to growth
- Spacious clinic with 2 - 3 exam rooms per physician
- ERCP required EUS preferred
- Joining the current GI physician 1 NP & 1 PA
- 2-year guaranteed base salary
- Excellent opportunity for advanced endoscopy trained candidate
- Gorgeous area with amazing outdoor recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile