Job ID: 289905448
Last Updated: 10/22/2021
Urologist Needed in Connecticut
Close to a metro area,
JOB-2645495: An award-winning organization is seeking a general urologist to join their team. This is an employed position with an organization that has been consistently named in Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For. This is a top-notch opportunity to enjoy where you work while providing cutting-edge patient care. Teaching and faculty appointments are available, if desired. You will enjoy working out of 1 office and 1 hospital.
An excellent compensation and benefits package awaits you with a salary guarantee plus production and quality measures. You will also be offered medical, vision, dental, and orthodontic benefits. You will also receive a 401k with matching, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME, 4 weeks of vacation plus holidays, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2645495.
- General urology with male sexual health
- Work out of just 1 office and 1 hospital
- Academics/Teaching available along with faculty appointments
- Robotics are a big plus
- H-1B cap exempt and willing to sponsor green card applications
- Must be BC or BE in urology
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile