Job ID: 289905440
Last Updated: 10/22/2021
Immediate Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician Job in Virginia
JOB-2645701: A primary care physician, preferably with occupational medicine or urgent care experience is needed in Virginia due to growth. The schedule can be Monday through Friday, a 4-day workweek, or other flexible option. Work at a multispecialty clinic with state-of-the-art services and equipment. Come work with other physicians, including specialists, and mid-levels. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. Candidates must be board certified.
You will receive a competitive compensation plus incentives based upon quality measures, health plan, and PTO. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and federal tort malpractice..
You will enjoy living and working in this Virginia town offering attractive views of the northern Shenandoah Valley. You will also have access to the cultural activities in nearby Washington, DC.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other PC jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com and refer to job number 2645701.
- New market in Virginia
- Hospital-employed position
- Work-life balance, will consider flex options
- Multispecialty outpatient clinic
- Mid-levels, other physicians, including specialists on-site
- Visa candidates welcomed
- Generous compensation
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile