Job ID: 289866415
Last Updated: 3/6/2023
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi & North Central Bronx
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi, located in the Bronx, accommodates more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs.The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University
NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx handle more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000 emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
This position will cover our Nighthawk NYC program.
We are currently seeking Radiologists with a balanced experience in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology and Body Imaging; Ultrasound to include pediatric studies; other experience welcomed. Must be able to participate in education, clinical research and the supervision of residents. There will be opportunity for faculty appointment with affiliated academic partners.
Nighthawk NYC is a Radiology service designed to provide overnight Radiology coverage for NYC Health + Hospitals.
The work schedule for these positionsis based ona three-week rotation, working 7 straight days (10 hours on Mon - Fri and 12 hours on Sat and Sun) followed by two weeks off.
Academic Responsibilities Includes the following:
- Teaching and supervising residents
- Conduct educational lectures and seminars
- Participate in interdepartmental conferences
- Participate in scholarly activities as outlined by the Radiology RRC
- ABR certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- NYS Medical License
- Fellowship training in Emergency Radiology, Neuroradiology, Body Imaging
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
-Ability to read CT, MRI, CR, and Emergency Nuclear Medicine Studies
- Please note that proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire, plus proof of subsequent booster vaccines within one month of eligibility
- Applicants with multiple fellowships are encouraged to apply
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student
- Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Jaquelyn Morales, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at MoralesJ@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
View Full Employer Profile