Job ID: 289815649
Last Updated: 1/20/2020
Outpatient Family Medicine Position Just Northwest of Chicago
Please inquire for details.
JOB-2615819: A new family practice opportunity is now available in Illinois. They are offering a flexible 40-hour workweek with no call responsibilities. This is an outpatient position where you will see a full range of patients from pediatrics to geriatrics. You will have 45 minutes to 1 hour for patient evaluations, and 15 to 20 minutes for med checks. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This employed opportunity offers medical benefits, a retirement plan. relocation assistance, vacation/PTO, a sign-on bonus, CME, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2615819.
- Malpractice covered and 401k offered
- 40 hours per week, flexible schedule
- No call responsibilities
- Will see full range of patients from children to geriatrics
- 45 minutes to 1 hour for evaluations
- 15 to 20 minutes for med checks
- Board certified or board eligible
- Just outside Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile