Job ID: 289791219
Last Updated: 10/25/2019
Part Time Nocturnist Position in Montgomery County Near Philadelphia
Please inquire for details.
CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania hospital with their search for a part time nocturnist to cover an average of 7 shifts per month. You can work 1 block of 7 shifts from 7 pm to 7 am or shorter blocks of 3 and 4 shifts. Admissions range from 8 to 14 per night with NP assistance. There will be no ICU or procedures required. IM or FP physicians with current hospitalist experience are welcome.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers medical benefits, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located near Philadelphia, a wonderful city overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, exciting sporting events, and a special cultural vibe all its own.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number #2607357.
- Premier hospital system in the Philadelphia area
- Part time nocturnist to cover alternate weeks
- Can be a block of 7 or short block of 3 or 4
- No ICU or procedures
- NP assists with admissions
- IM or FP welcome
- Board certified if more than one year out of residency
- Montgomery County is just north of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
View Full Employer Profile