Job ID: 289786149
Last Updated: 10/25/2019
Weekday shifts 7 am - 5 pm two weeks per month
Please inquire for details.
Weatherby has been asked to help fill a new position available in Oregon with a qualified anesthesiologist. The work schedule will be on weekdays from 7 am - 5 pm for two weeks per month. You can expect to see volumes from ASA 1 - 6, and duties include general, major trauma, OB/GYN, thoracic, and complex cases. This facility has a strong support staff available. You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system. If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If you are looking to expand your network of colleagues and gain valuable experience, or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekday shifts 7 am - 5 pm two weeks per month
- Licensing assistance available
- Epic EMR system
- ASA 1 - 6
- General, major trauma, OB/GYN, thoracic, and complex cases
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
View Full Employer Profile