Job ID: 289710472
Last Updated: 10/5/2021
State College Physiatrist Opportunity at Penn State Health
Penn State Health
Penn State Health is seeking an Outpatient Physiatrist to join our growing team in the Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation in an outpatient practice at State College, PA.
- This position is exclusively outpatient rehabilitation, with musculoskeletal clinics, industrial medicine,
EMGs and/or spasticity management.
- Daytime hours with rare after hours call (typically 0-2x annually)
- Great opportunity for mentorship in already established program with established referral base
- Clinically based position with opportunity for teaching
- Competitive salary and generous benefits including sign on bonus
What were seeking:
- Medical degree MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching as well as participation in clinical research
What the Area Offers:
State College, PA is home to Pennsylvania State University & University Park, which is the largest campus in the Penn State system. If youve never visited, State College is more than just a quintessential college town. It is vibrant with exciting nightlife, great shopping, many options for arts & culture, and a diverse array of restaurants. Nestled at the base of Mount Nittany, State College is a unique and wonderful combination of small town charm and college town action that makes it no surprise that this area of central Pennsylvania is known as Happy Valley.
For immediate consideration, please contact Nabat Henderson at email@example.com.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
View Full Employer Profile