Job ID: 289594180
Last Updated: 6/11/2021
Currently seeking a BC Anesthesiologist in southern Indiana.
* Hospital employed
* Become 3rd physician in the group
* Call Coverage 1:13. Call rotations for 1st, 2nd, 3rd call. 1st call always has the next day off.
* Scheduling: 9 daily: 6 OR, 2 OB, 1 GI
* Average volume of 4,800 surgical cases per year
* 11 CRNAs that function independently
* Large signing bonus and relocation assistance
* 10 weeks off. Includes vacation, sick, personal and CME time
* need due to replacement physician is relocating to be closer to aging family members
This small town is a great place to raise your family! Economically strong area that consistently boasts one of the lowest unemployment rates in the state. Schools in the area provide excellent academic preparations and offer a wide variety of extracurricular activities and sports programs. The area provides tremendous outdoor recreational activities including golf, fishing, biking, hiking and close to a 200+ acres lake. Easy access to larger cities such as Louisville, KY (1.15 hours), Indianapolis, IN (2.5 hours), Nashville, TN (3 hours) and St. Louis, MO (3 hours).
View Full Employer Profile