Job ID: 289543866
Last Updated: 7/26/2018
Physician Specialist (MD or DO) - Orthopedic Adult Reconstructionist (154sl)
Green Bay is home to many things. From the legendary Packers to an environment that is ideal for working, living and raising a family. The area is also home to Bellin Health, where weve created one of the nations leading health systems.
The region is also home to Bellin Health, where we've created one of the nation's most dynamic, successful healthcare systems. We are locally owned, locally governed, physician-lead, and patient-focused. Yet our work is nationally recognized, and we create abundant opportunities for our physicians.
We are currently searching for two joint reconstructionists who want to opportunity to practice great medicine and get the most out of their careers, while maintaining the ability to pursue a personal life to its fullest.
12 Facts About Us
1. Bellin staffs dedicated orthopedic trauma surgeons to ER and Trauma Call
2. Currently over 1700 total joint arthroplasty procedures done per year
3. Multidisciplinary team rounding on Ortho floor (primary RN, case manager, discharge RN, clinical nurse specialist, and physical therapist)
4. Joints for Life program (pre-surgical education program)
5. Hospitalist available for consultation
6. Ortho floor makes all follow-up appointments and prescriptions before discharge
7. All private rooms
8. PT/OT/ST staff has a 98% retention rate
9. Therapy available to ortho patients 365 days a year 8a.m.-4:30p.m.
10. PT and OT available at 19 outpatient locations
11. Consistently rated in the top 5% for clinical outcomes by national database Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes
12. Bellin is the only hospital in Wisconsin to have achieved better than the national average for the three measures: 1. risk standardized complication rate, 2. 30-day readmission rate, and 3. risk standardized cost measure for elective primary total knee and/or total hip arthroplasty
Must be fellowship trained in Adult Total Joint Reconstruction
Currently recruiting for two employed Joint Reconstructionists to join the practice
Built-in referral system of 31 primary care clinics and a robust Occupational Health program
Bellin Medical Group - 130-member primary care group
At Bellin, were proudly celebrating over 100 years of service to Green Bay and the Northeast Wisconsin region. At the same time, were humbled by the trust our patients--and the healthcare providers in this community--have placed in us over the course of a century. Since 1907, when Julius Bellin first converted a small house into what has become the Bellin Health System, we have been able to fulfill on his vision of providing outstanding, affordable healthcare, and at the same time, achieve a level of quality that has allowed us to play a pivotal role in the health and well-being of families for generations.
Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians, and clinics throughout Northeastern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
-Bellin Hospital is a 220 bed community hospital recently recognized by Consumer Reports as the #1 hospital in the nation for patient safety.
-The systems network of employed primary care and specialty care physicians and Advance Practice providers located throughout the region serve a population of 600,000 people.
-Bellin Health Oconto Hospital is a critical access hospital serving as a key access for patients to the quality services provided by Bellin Health System.
-Bellin College provides bachelors degree programs in nursing and radiography and masters programs in nursing.
Our vision is that the people in our region will be the healthiest in the nation.
View Full Employer Profile