Job ID: 289541895
Last Updated: 1/17/2022
Behavioral Health - Geriatric Clinical Nurse Arlington Heights, IL 60004 rl
Behavioral Health - Geriatric Clinical Nurse Psychiatric Arlington Heights, IL (60004) rl
Job Title: Behavioral Health - Geriatric Services Clinical Nurse
- Highly recognized and awarded hospital (Magnet Recognition for Nursing Excellence)
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Varied compensation for experience!
- Graduate of an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) program required. ADN-prepared nurses are required to complete their BSN within 3 years of hire.
- Current licensure to practice nursing in the State of Illinois.
- Current CPR and CPI certification
- 5 years of strong, current experience working with the geriatric population in a long term acute facility, psych experience highly preferred.
Full Time, 32hours a week, PM shift, every other weekend.
We are known for compassionate care and its convenient location. But it's our advanced technologies, clinical expertise and state-of-the-art facilities that offer the latest treatments and assure the care, comfort and safety of our patients and the community.
This role will be reporting to a Clinical Director or other designated manager, the Staff Nurse assumes responsibility for the complete nursing process in the delivery of patient care, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient outcomes from a patient's admission through discharge. Revises plans of care as indicated. These activities are accomplished through a multidisciplinary team approach as appropriate for his/her specialty of practice. This job description was developed in accordance with the Illinois Nurse Practice Act and the ANA Scope and Standards of Practice.
View Full Employer Profile