Job ID: 289520525
Last Updated: 5/9/2022
Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
- Join team of 5 MD and 2 APC in a collaborative clinic practice setting. A successful candidate will demonstrate flexibility to meet the frequently chancing volumes and patient acuity. Self-confidence is a must. Change management experience is a plus.
- The culture of this team is one of compassion, supportive of work/life balance, respectful, and caring. There is collegiality with other APC staff.
- This position will provide outreach to the Babbitt Clinic approximately 2-4 days per month
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision-making skills, while working both independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. The NP/PA will provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention, caring for patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others.
1. Masters or Doctorate degree in Nursing or Bachelors or Masters degree in Physician Assistant Studies from an accredited program.
1. Current licensure as a registered nurse in appropriate state (if NP).
2. Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in appropriate state.
3. Current certification in CPR.
4. National certification, in applicable area.
5. Successful completion of Essentia Health credentialing process prior to practice.
LOCATION: Ely, Minnesota and outreach to Babbitt, Minnesota
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
View Full Employer Profile