Job ID: 289509019
Last Updated: 9/18/2017
Phoenix, AZ Outpatient Practice seeks additional Psychiatrist
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Psychiatry and Orthopedics Search Consultant
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Medical Group in the greater Phoenix area to recruit an additional Psychiatrist.
- Outpatient based practice
- Join a team of two Adult Psychiatrists and one Child Psychiatrist and four social workers
- Physicians cover their own patients on call with coverage provided on off days
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents is available
- Compensation based off MGMA
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, pension plan that contributes 9%, and paid medical malpractice with tail coverage
- PTO includes 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of holidays, and 1 week of CME time with $4000 stipend
Come and practice in Arizona's state capitol! With over 1.5 million people, this is a great location to call home. Residents enjoy most activities all year-round. It is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures as well as the high-end spa resorts, amazing golf courses, and vibrant nightlife.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, healthcare leadership and advanced practice provider recruitment firm, connects the most progressive hospitals, clinics and medical groups with the most qualified career-minded candidates. We offer nationwide openings in all specialties. Our clients consist of academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems, and multi-specialty and single-specialty practices nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.
View Full Employer Profile