Job ID: 289484490
Last Updated: 11/1/2017
Nurse Practitioner (APRN) - Behavioral Health
Nurse Practitioner (APRN) Natchaug
If you enjoy variety, this job is for you!
At Hartford HealthCare, we strive for a balance of career and lifestyle. Our fully integrated system includes five hospitals, a large multi-specialty medical group, a state-wide behavioral health network, senior care and rehabilitation services. We offer a clinically advanced and stimulating work environment in which to grow your career.
We are seeking two, Full Time APRNs to float between locations within the Natchaug Hospital network. This is an excellent opportunity for a new grad to obtain on-the-job experience by collaborating with our Psychiatrists, or for a seasoned professional who enjoys variety and wants to hone their skills.
- Potential to cover a specific geographical area (Northern or Southern CT)
- Mileage reimbursement for travel
- Position will cover In/Out patients
- No Call required
- Additional income for Voluntary Call on weekend/holiday rounding
- Well-developed onboarding program provides training, resources and introductions you need to be successful
- Well run, efficient clinical and administrative business operations in a growing and financially secure organization
- Modern, well-appointed offices staffed with high quality, patient focused staff and expertly managed by seasoned
practice management professionals
- Current CT APRN License
- ANCC Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified (PMHNP-BC)
- $5,000.00 Sign-on Bonus
- National Health Services site for provider loan repayment
- Outstanding compensation
- Comprehensive benefits include high quality, low cost medical/dental, paid time off, generous retirement plan, CME
time and reimbursement, LTD/STD/Life
Work Locations Include:
Enfield, Vernon, Dayville, Danielson, Windham, Mansfield, Norwich, Groton and Old Saybrook
Natchaug is eastern Connecticuts leading provider for children, adolescents and adults with mental illness and substance abuse addictions, and offers a variety of programs including inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, residential treatment for court-involved teenage girls, clinical day treatment schools and chemical dependency services through its 10 site network of care while holding its mission in Helping people find their way while educating and empowering individuals to participate in their own care and recovery. For more information about Natchaug, visit our website: https://natchaug.org/
Contact: Paula Scheiblich
We know what matters most when it comes to building a career you can be proud of. State of the art technology. Education. Quality. Coordinated patient care. And plenty of room to grow. You'll find all of these things within Hartford HealthCare, the largest, most comprehensive integrated health system in Connecticut. At Hartford HealthCare, clinical education and research are supported to bring the latest technology and discoveries, clinical excellence and innovation to the patient and community. And to provide physicians access to a wealth of expertise and resources. Hartford HealthCare aspires to be the next generation of integrated health systems, marked by strong patient focus, heightened efficiency, consistent quality performance and open, collaborative sharing of best practices. All of the partner organizations within Hartford HealthCare are united by this vision. Our partners include tertiary care and community hospitals, regional behavioral health centers, a statewide network of clinical laboratories, a large multispecialty physician practice, a regional home care system, comprehensive senior services, a rehabilitation network and more.
View Full Employer Profile