Job ID: 289479504
Last Updated: 8/9/2018
Lucrative Nocturnist Position for Kentucky
Please inquire for details.
Well managed, established program is growing and needs an additional Nocturnist to join their 14 provider team. Desirable 7 on, 7 off nighttime schedule with no call responsibility. Strong sub-specialty support at this mid-sized facility.
Scenic family community with good schools and lots of amenities including shopping, and dining. Local area has lots of lakes for finishing and boating. Short drive to Louisville and Lexington, KY, and Nashville, TN
Contact Lisa Goldstein at lisa.Goldstein@comphealth.com or 954.837.2674
- BC IM or FP with experience for growing team
- Nocturnist Work 7 on 7 off
- 7pm - 7am in-house
- Midlevel and sub-specialty support
- Strong hourly compensation and RVU bonus
- Malpractice with tail and full benefits
- Scenic western KY community with amenities of a larger area
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each persons unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service weve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job thats just right for you.
View Full Employer Profile