Job ID: 289465022
Last Updated: 7/13/2018
Primary Care & Occupational Medicine physicians for urgent care center - J-020923
HCA - Hospital Corporation of America
National Urgent Care Physician Recruiter
HCA is searching for BE/BC Primary Care and Occupational Medicine physicians to staff our CareNow Urgent Care Centers. With full time openings in Leawood, Lee's Summit, Raytown, South Kansas City, Overland Park North, and Blue Springs, there is an opportunity available in your local community. We also have part-time and PRN physician opportunities available.
We are offering a competitive compensation package plus a fully comprehensive benefits package. Physicians must be comfortable with seeing both adult and pediatric patients as young as 3 months old, general GYN issues, being 1st read on x-rays, and suturing skills, including complex lacerations and faces.
* 12 hr shifts (8a-8p)
* 2-3 weekend shifts per month
* Must have DEA (and BNDD for MO)
* Must be BC or become BC if recently trained
* Must have Medical Examiner Certification to do DOT physicals (or obtain within first month of employment)
* Must see ages 3 months and up
* Main skills needed: Peds and Adults, General GYN, 1st read on x-rays, Suturing including complex lacerations and multi-layer closures, Interpret EKGs, Start IVs and administer fluids, Some Occ Health or Workers Comp experience preferred, ER experience / skills major plus, prefer licensure in both KS and MO (not a deal breaker), EMR is Practice Velocity, High volume, efficient 3.5 patients per hour average.
Interested applicants should submit a copy of their CV to Jessica Davis, Manager Urgent Care Physicians Recruitment, HCA/CareNow @ Jessica.Davis8@HCAHealthcare.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. These positions do not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
HCA stands for the best practices of medicine, using our reach, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help communities thrive.
One of the nations leading providers of healthcare services, HCA is made up of locally managed facilities that include more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 20 U.S. states and in the United Kingdom.
View Full Employer Profile