Job ID: 289431729
Last Updated: 5/29/2018
Dermatologist - Connecticut
Join an experienced Dermatologist and build the practice you want in scenic Central Connecticut.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a physician-led and physician-managed practice with direct and open access to leadership and management. Affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticuts finest full-spectrum health care system, we are affiliated with some of the region's top hospitals including Hartford Hospital, The Hospital of Central Connecticut, MidState Medical Center, Windham Hospital, Backus Hospital and Charlotte Hungerford Hospital. Enjoy the stability and resources of a large hospital system and the local management of a community-based practice!
- The position is 100% outpatient position, 4.5 days per week (although negotiable).
- 50% of the time would be in Southington and 50% in Farmington
- The Dermatology suite in Farmington will be a Dermatology specific office and Southington will be session space.
- The position is mostly for a general Dermatologist who feels comfortable with medical Dermatology. There is room for surgical procedures and cosmetics, but cosmetics will be a minor portion since we have a large plastic surgery group. There are no lasers.
- The Dermatologist would have one dedicated medical assistant and medical secretary.
- The Dermatologist would have influence on practice management and an interest in helping grow a practice throughout the region.
-Our integrated team of more than 400 physicians and advanced practitioners offers primary care and more than 30 specialties and provides an internal referral system and rapid care for your patients in need of specialty care.
-High volume of patients in the region offers enormous growth opportunity. Deep marketing resources ensure a smooth transition to a busy practice.
-Efficient clinical and administrative business operations in a growing and financially secure organization.
-Modern, well-appointed offices staffed with high quality, patient focused staff.
-Outstanding compensation and high quality, low cost comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, a robust retirement plan, CME reimbursement, LTD/STD/Life.
-Access to The Physician Leadership Institute at Hartford HealthCare, a comprehensive training program for physicians interested in a career in leadership.
- Opportunity to work with residents.
- A comprehensive and best practice on-boarding process welcomes you and your family and provides the introductions and resources you need for success in your new role.
Located just two hours from New York City and 90 minutes to Boston, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live near the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America.
Interested candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit www.joinhartfordhealthcare.com.
View Full Employer Profile