Job ID: 289424000
Last Updated: 7/13/2018
PRN PHYSICIANS NEEDED FOR OUTPATIENT PRIMARY/URGENT CARE IN AUSTIN, CEDAR PARK, AND HUTTO MARKETS - J-026609
HCA - Hospital Corporation of America
National Urgent Care Physician Recruiter
We are looking for Full-Time and PRN physicians to work in the Austin Market.
South and North Austin
CareNow Urgent Care is one of the area's leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient Outpatient Urgent and Primary care. We are a physician-driven company offering full time and part time opportunities that fit your career goals and your life. Enjoy the benefits of working in your own center without the administrative headaches. All business administration, human resources and marketing are handled by the CareNow Corporate Office, so physicians can focus on patient care, not paperwork.
We are currently looking for Board Certified or Board Eligible physicians to fill the following positions:
* Full Time and PRN Physicians
Opportunity details include:
* Competitive base pay
* Sign-on and quarterly bonuses for full-time positions
* Comprehensive benefits including Health Benefits, PTO accrual, 401K match, CME, License and CME allowance, & Malpractice Coverage for full-time employees
* Flexible and reasonable hours for a great work/life balance
* No hospital rounds, patient call, or overnight shifts
* Express walk-in options; ability to reserve your spot online or by phone
* On-site Lab, X-ray, EKG & Pharmacy
We are extended spectrum family practice and see a variety of patients from 3-months and up including general and urgent care.
Many future locations planned for these markets as well!
HCA stands for the best practices of medicine, using our reach, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help communities thrive.
One of the nations leading providers of healthcare services, HCA is made up of locally managed facilities that include more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 20 U.S. states and in the United Kingdom.
View Full Employer Profile